Agustian Supriatna (b. 1981 in Lampung, Sumatra, Indonesia) , an abstract painter with unique compositions. A combination of soft and bright colors, wild lines and brush strokes that create harmony, gives the audience an opportunity to freely explore his paintings. He also creates sculptures out of found metal objects.
Indonesia’s famous abstract painter Affandi the Maestro inspired him to be an artist. He studied with Indonesian elder painters, one of them being Roedyat Martadirejda who gave him the task of sketching every day for the rest of his life.
Agustian currently resides in Bali, having moved there in 1999. His paintings and sculptures have been exhibited internationally and his recent solo exhibition at Art Expo Malaysia 2012 was sold out. He is represented in the following countries all over the world; America, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Thailand. He undertook a three-month residency in 2013 at Hotel Penaga.
- 2012 “Unlimited Beauty” G13 Gallery@ Art Expo Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- 2011 “I love you“ Café Des Artistes Restaurant & Gallery, Ubud, Bali
- 2007 “Dedicated to my Mum Ratu Permai“ Lidya Gallery, Ubud, Bali
- 2007 “I’m Scooterist not Terrorist“ Sketch journey on my Vespa from Bali to Lampung, Sumatra
- 2003-2007 “Studio 3 Owner“ Studio 3 Art Gallery & Studio, Ubud, Bali
- 2006 “Anna I Love You“ Kwezien Restaurant, Lovina, Bali
- 2005 “I’m Agustian!“ Momentous Art Gallery, Singapor
- 2003 “Semangat Yang Menggurat“ Ulf Frolich & Katrin, Private Residence,Cologne, Germany
- 2003 “Semangat Yang Menggurat“ Café Des Artistes Restaurant, Ubud, Bali
- 2002 “Bhutakala“ Bali 3000 Internet Café, Ubud, Bali