This website is being redeveloped. Links below coming soon.
Letters to the Editor
- Unsustainable Logging of Temengor Lags Behind International Precedent (15 August 2006)
- Could Forests Worsen Global Warming? (The Sunday Star, 15 January 2006)
- Proposal to Transform Paya Indah into Illegally-Traded Protected Species Sanctuary (The Star, 1 March 2005)
- Protecting the Environment Strengthens our Culture
- Crisis in Captive Breeding for Sumatran Rhinos
Articles for The Malaysian Naturalist
These articles were written by Angela Hijjas for The Malaysian Naturalist, the magazine of the Malaysian Nature Society.
- Sustainable Architecture
A critical account of the environmental sustainability of the buildings at Rimbun Dahan.
- Conservation for Children
Help children discover the complexity of their natural world through play and patient observation.
- Tending the Garden
The challenge to create a new political environment in order to live within our means.
- Permaculture in the Tropics
A suburban garden in Kuala Lumpur protects biodiversity and agricultural potential.
vol. 55 no. 1 2001
- Gardening in the Forest
Planning a garden for the Nature and Education Research Centre at Endau Rompin
vol. 54 no. 4 2001
- A Gardener’s Review
The successes and challenges of the garden at Rimbun Dahan
vol. 54 no. 3 2001
- Garden Colour
vol. 54 no. 2 2000
- Plant Indigenous
- A Tropical Fragrant Garden
vol. 24 no. 1
vol. 53 no. 1
vol. 53 no. 3
- Tropical Water
vol 52. no. 4
- The Interactive Garden
vol. 52 no. 2
- The World’s Largest Garden Gnome
vol. 52 no. 3
- Gardening’s Current Affairs
vol. 52 no. 1
- Taman Sari
vol. 51 no. 2
- Transitional Landscapes
vol. 50 no. 3
- The Gardening Lifeline
vol. 50 no. 1
- A Sense of Place in the Landscape
vol. 51 no. 3&4