Contemporary dance practitioners (dancers, choreographers, dramaturgs, programmers, scholars) who are in residence at Rimbun Dahan can get special assistance during their residency:
- Use of the dance studio at Rimbun Dahan, which has a sprung wooden floor and music equipment (see images below).
- Networking contacts with the local dance community.
- Escorted visits to local dance performances and events
- Simple production assistance for a final showing.
- Organisation to give workshops to the local dance community.
Exact terms are decided on a case-by-case basis.
See more activities of the Dance Programme at Rimbun Dahan.
Please send specific enquiries about assistance for dance residencies to
Ms Bilqis Hijjas, Dance Programme Director