Contemporary dance practitioners (dancers, choreographers, dramaturgs, programmers, scholars) who are in residence at Rimbun Dahan can get special assistance during their residency:
- Use of the dance studio at Rimbun Dahan, which has a sprung wooden floor and music equipment (see images below).
- Networking contacts with the local dance community.
- Escorted visits to local dance performances and events
- Simple production assistance for a final showing.
- Organisation to give workshops to the local dance community.
Exact terms are decided on a case-by-case basis.
See more activities of the Dance Programme at Rimbun Dahan.
Please send specific enquiries about assistance for dance residencies to
Ms Bilqis Hijjas, Dance Programme Director
For general requests about residencies, see the Artists’ Residencies page or refer to
Ms Xeem Noor, Arts Manager