An exhibition of works by our 2014-2015 resident artists.
Rimbun Dahan is the home of architect Hijjas Kasturi and his wife Angela. Set on fourteen acres outside Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the compound of Rimbun Dahan is a centre for developing traditional and contemporary art forms.
Rimbun Dahan hosts a range of artists’ residencies to encourage visual artists, choreographers and other creative individuals to explore and develop their artistic work.
- Nina Rupena is a Bosnian born project-based artist currently located in Melbourne. She works across mediums and practices using both visual art and design as tools for communicating ideas. Painting and drawing are her passion and she has a great Read More »
- Thai painter and educator Yuwatee Jehko is in residence at Rimbun Dahan for three months under the Southeast Asian Artists Residency program. Read More »
- Australian visual artist Jennifer Tyers has been resident at Rimbun Dahan for three months, painting the grounds with a particular interest in the various plants and trees. Read More »
- On 30 January 2015, Australian painter Joanna Gambotto will share her works from her 3-month residency at Hotel Penaga in George Town, Penang. Read More »
- Rimbun Dahan has recently hired Syar to be our new arts manager, working part time to provide support for our resident artists, document our visual arts collection, and organise more programs and events. Welcome, Syar! Read More »